Day 4
Dear Daughter,
I want you to know that I love you very much! I am so blessed and thankful to have you as my daughter. You have brought much joy into my life.
I want you to know that I am proud of you. You have many talents that you share and you also work hard. I know being a teenager isn't always easy but you are doing great in life. Keep up the hard work and the things you want for you life will happen.
Have fun and enjoy this time you are young! I love that you think it is cool to hang out with me and look forward to all the fun things we do.
Remember to choose friends wisely that will help you in life. Continue to do well in school and work for your goals.
Most of all, never forget that I love you and will always be here for you.
Love, Mom
What a beautiful letter for your daughter to have.
ReplyDelete