30 things I want my kids to know about me
Day 7
What is my dream job and why
My dream job is to be a stay at home mother. My mom was home when we were growing up and I loved the sense of security it gave me. No matter what, she was there if we needed her. Our home was clean and peaceful. Friends like to come there. I always wanted to have that for my children. However, life has taken me in another direction. I have been very fortunate to be able to attend college. So I made sure I chose a career path that I would love too.
So my work outside the home dream job is to be an elementary school teacher. I want to be able to make a difference in these young students' lives. The closer I get to graduation, the more I know I made the right decision. I love being in the classroom and working with them. I love what I do and look forwad to having my own classroom of students.
No comments:
Post a Comment