30 Things I want my kids to know about me
Day 12
A Day in the Life of Me!
What does a typical day look like for me? Well that depends on the time of year. Right now I am on summer break from school so a typical day now looks very different from a typical day during the school year. So we'll focus on a typical day during the summer.
I wake up when the dogs wake me up. It can range anywhere from 6:30-8:15. If they wake me up at 6:30, I feed them, put them outside and go back to bed.
If it is a more reasonable time, like 7:30-8ish, I get up, get dressed and stay up. My morning routine looks something like this.
Feed Dogs
Eat Breakfast
Check and fill water bottle my Husband
Check all things on computer while waiting an hour
do my exercise for the day. I run 3 days a week and work strength training the other 3 days.
Then I quietly read or chat with my sister until my husband wakes up
Then it's lunch, dishes, pick up house, other things that need to be done.
Make dinner, sometimes watch a movie or read or whatever needs to be done. then shower and bed.
Not the most glamorous life but I love it and am very happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment