Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter was a good day for our family this year. We had a simple dinner of ham, potato salad, garden salad and dinner rolls. I am especially pleased with how the rolls turned out. I made them from scratch. My family loves this recipe and requests it for every major holiday. This time around, I did something different, I made bunny rolls! They turned out so cute!

To start, make your favorite dinner roll recipe. Follow the directions. However, when the recipe says to shape and let rise one last time, just make balls and let them rise. You do not want to shape the bunnies and let them rise again. They will look funny. After the final rising, roll the ball into a long snake. Pinch an end off to roll into a ball for the tail and shape the bunny by twisting it.


Add the tail and place on baking sheet. Bake according to recipe directions.

Aren't they cute?! Next find a cute way to display and enjoy!

These were a hit. I will be making them again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment