I love tumbleweeds ( Just ask my sister. I put them up when we are chatting on Skype all the time). I love how happy and carefree they are; bouncing along without a care in the world.
Thanks to a nasty cold front moving in today, I was in tumbleweed heaven as I drove along the interstate heading home. It had been a very tiring morning and I was happy to be in my car. Then I saw them, the tumbleweeds. Lots and lots of them! Bouncing along the field. Oh happy day! I laughed and watched them as I drove by. Some got caught in the fence and others bounced out onto the road. More kept coming. For a moment, I wanted to pull over and be whisked away on the wind too; happy and carefree! Then I came to my senses and drove home.
Image from Google Images

No comments:
Post a Comment