Friday, January 25, 2013

Simple Changes Jan 18-24

I am siting here once again reflecting on how my week went. School started once again so I tried hard to meet my goals and adjust to my new schedule. Things went well I think. 

My Physical goal was to walk my dog every day weather permitting. I missed two days so I am happy with the effort I made. In addition to walking my dog, I continued to drink my water every day. I am amazed at how much better I have been feeling. Adding just that small amount of exercise to my daily life as well as drinking plenty of water has had some immediate benefits. I sleep better at night, have more energy and do not feel exhausted at the end of the day. I feel productive and am happy with the amount of things I can get done.

My Mental goal was to take some time away from studying to clear my head. This time had to be free from electronics. I loved it. In fact I am getting rid of some electronic distractions in my life such as Facebook. I will still keep my blog because it is nice to have a place to keep my family updated on what is happening. I feel that I was able to balance all the changes that happened this week and do not feel that I wasted a lot of time doing nothing.

My Spiritual goal was to study this week's lesson in Gospel Doctrine, reflect on the scriptures, and pray to know how they apply to my life. This goal was good also. I found some quiet time to reflect and read. Nothing amazing happened as far as witnesses or anything but I do feel that I will see improvement in my spiritual life as I continue to study and pray.

Here are my goals for this week:

Physical Goal: Workout at the fitness center twice a week and practice yoga on Friday.

Mental Goal: Be a positive influence on my family. Speak nicely and calmly and show love for them

Spiritual Goal: Continue to study the Gospel Doctrine lessons, reflect on the scrpitures read and pray to know how they apply to my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment